Many experts suggest consuming fruits and vegetables as an anti-aging skin treatment. Fruits and vegetables contain high fiber and they produce antioxidants that help slow the aging process in the skin.
Anti aging skin treatments with tomatoes are one of the ways you can reduce the aging of the skin. Why tomatoes? Because the antioxidants lycopene in tomatoes is believed to neutralize the harmful molecules produced by the skin when it’s exposed to the ultraviolet rays of the sun. There are also other substances in tomatoes that can heal wounds and acne. Tomatin, for example, is a substance that has anti-inflammatory properties.
Some things you can do when using tomatoes as an anti aging skin treatment include:
1. Use it as a base for masks and anti-aging pills.
2. Restore the balance of oil on oily skin so that your facial skin is always fresh and natural.
3. Improve your skin and protect it from the affects of ultraviolet light.
4. Use it as a facial cleanser or facial bleach.
There is also a mixture of milk and tomatoes that can be used as a facial cleanser as well as a bleach. The combination of lactic acid contained in the milk and the fruit acid in the tomatoes have the ability to do the peeling (exfoliation) to smooth the skin.
Frequently eating tomatoes is good for anti aging skin treatments and also for a health body.
Incoming search terms:
- tomatoes for skin care
- tomato for anti aging
- anti-aging tomato face mask
- tomatoes for aging skin
- tomatoes anti aging
- tomatoes and skincare
- tomatoes and skin care
- Tomatoes & skincare
- tomatoe face mask for anti aging
- tomato used in anti ageing